Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 35, 9/10/2009


Boy when they want to eat they eat. They are getting too big for mom. Remember how little they use to look next to her. Not anymore.


All the pups got their first bath today. They enjoyed the shower, or at least they did not mind it. All got wrapped in towels one at a time and snuggled. Then nails were cut and hair was combed. They looked and smelled so good.


Red, Cherry is the first one that got my shoes untied. I am sure they will all start now.

Yellow and Green are lickers like their sister Lady. When you pick them up and put you face to them they lick it. I like it. Still no more messing in the wrong places. They only go on the paper or outside now. They sleep in their crate and play in the rest of the pool. They run all over outside. I am glad the weather is holding out.

Slept better last night put the big dogs in the crate and then the little ones could sleep. They all got up at 5 AM though and went outside to do their duty and then went back to bed.

Up at 8 AM, ate well, nursed and went out to play and by 9 AM all were back in bed. I hope we can keep this schedule.

No comments: