This is a cute video of the dogs playing outside. I take them out about every two hours and they have not been peeing or pooping in the pool very often. I think it would be a great idea to always have some paper around for them to use because they are not the best at telling you when they have to go outside. However, I give them the command "go out" and them usually go right away when I take them out. If I am holding them they whine to get down so they can go out. I think pink has got the best handle on it, but when I take her to the library which is a new place for her she just pees on the floor.
The video is a little long but it is very hard to get them to have fun and run and play when the camera is on them and I stop playing with them.
1 comment:
This is so funny. I love how they just follow you everywhere.
It reminds me of when you and I picked out Muffin. Mark and I had picked out another puppy from the litter. I decided to take Muffin because you noticed that she followed us everywhere. Your comment was, "I always wanted a dog that followed me." Now you have eight dogs that follow you! :)
Post a Comment