Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day Seventeen 6/10/08

Pink started to poop yesterday so there was a need to rearrange the pool to make a place for them to go. She did step out of the sleeping area to poop. I did not have the pad there, and she pooped on my towel. However that she knows not to poop in the sleeping area is a good sign.

Pink and Yellow are also tying to bark and they sound pretty funny. I will try to get it on film so you can all hear it. She did bark at Tilly today so she would come in and feed her. I love to watch others' children bug them.

They are also getting longer 9 inches now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had time tonight to read all of these entries and it is so FUN to see how they are growing!!!! I will be showing the kids all the pictures tomorrow. You have really done a great job documenting all of this. I do wish you lots of luck with the pooping and peeing. :) Love, Jane