Today the pups spent some time out side and also got their nails clipped again.
A family around the block from us on Stickney has requested Red. So right now we have Red, Yellow and Pink gone for sure.
Blue and Black are still available, but we have had some interested people. We need to make some calls to get some commitments from the other interested people.
Today weights were turned in and Yellow is ahead of Blue.
Pink (Lady) 2lb 5oz
Red (Squirt) 1lb 15oz
Blue (back to the name Emerald) 2lb 6oz
Yellow (Elvis) 2lb 8oz
Black (Snowball) 2lb 6oz
I think that we will start calling some of them by name in the future. At least Elvis and Lady. However, I understand in my reading that they cannot recognize their names until at least 7 weeks.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
From the Adoptive Parent-to-be of Yellow:
While I honor the legacy of one A.J. Sporer, I don't think Yellow will end up being called Elvis. The name is forthcoming based on my personal interactions with him.
I don't think you should call Blue "Emeral." Emeral is green.
oops...I mean Emerald.
Post a Comment