Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day Twenty-four 6/17/08

The puppies came back to Wauwatosa today. They had a very good trip. They are very good in the car and sleep most of the time.

Melissa came to see them again and is pretty sure that she wants yellow. I think yellow also wants her. We are going to start to call him Elvis.

They are getting much better at walking and are peeing and pooping on the pad 90% of the time. So they are pretty well paper-trained. Their teeth are starting to come in and we are going to try to give them some mushed up puppy food now. They are pretty good at drinking the formula I made for them.

The sound in this video is very bad. Don't listen to it unless you like "The View". (You can turn the sound off using the volume slider in the lower right, too.) Although I forgot to turn the TV off before I did the video, I am going to add it because it is cute and will make people smile. When they play, they are very clumsy and bite each others noses. "Go bite a dogs nose"

No comments: